(v0.1.1) Bug fixes and some help to play ingame
Updated to version 0.1.1
We take very seriously all the feedback, and we are trying to improve the experience of play our game.
We updated the jam version with some bug fixes and we removed some items (like guitars without strings) that could be confusing the players.
We cry each time that we see a video of people trying to play the game, so, with this update, we want to help the players to play correctly the game.
We will have the original download links uploaded to tge MusicGameJam to vote the game.
- Fixed cash register bug when trying to save money
- Fixed some bad faces in models
- Added some button feedback to game over menu
Some people don't know how to interact with the items, that why, we added some UI to solve this problem.
- Added the name of the item in the crosshair to help players to find the correct part to craft
- Added a UI to know which action will do if the mouse button is clicked
- Added a guitar poster near the workbench to help players to know the name of the parts of the guitar
- The guitars without string has been removed due to players confuses with this item
- Removed the second type of fretboard (used by the rock star guitar)
- Changed recipe of guitar to need only 1 pickup instead of 2
Thank you for read this and enjoy the game ;)
KaotikShop (PostJam - BugFix / UX) v0.1.1 x86 16 MB
Sep 27, 2017
KaotikShop (PostJam - BugFix / UX) v0.1.1 x64 17 MB
Sep 27, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.